Wednesday, August 16, 2006

WAITING, WAITING, WAITING



- Cold Hard Flash

- Metakalypse takes the stage
"We are here to make coffee metal. we are here to make everything metal, blacker than the blackest black, Times infinity!"

- La Decadanse



CSS - Alala (Princess Superstar DJ's Are Not Rockstars Remix)
Datarock - Fafa (Princess Superstar Dirty Disco Rabbit Pearl Remix)

This Friday: Carnage!?

- I'm playing in The South next week!
Wednesday August 23rd - Charlotte (Fit For Use)
Thursday August 24th w/ Star Eyes - Savannah (at The Jinx)
Friday August 25th - Atlanta (at Lenny's Bar for S.O.A.P.)

- Pictures from Last weeks Fuck Canada party with Cobra Kai I forgot to upload.

my recent shit list / game over time list.
- neck scarves during the months June - August
- people littering in the neighborhoods they reside in, littering in general.
- non hard working promoters/dj's
- the canadian border
- abbreviations for names
- ebay items arriving more broken than the item i'm replacing
- people making requests while I'm DJing

1 Comments:

Blogger Speedrail said...

datarock!!! so good it makes me want to poke my eyes out!!

9:45 PM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home