Monday, May 14, 2007

LETS SPELL EVERYTHING OUT



PARTY HAS MOVED AGAIN!!!

DJ's:
Drop The Lime
Mathhead
Star Eyes (href="http://syrupgirls.com">The Syrup Girls)
Zak Shadetek

Special Guests: The
Captain
+ Shark

DRINK SPECIALS ALL NIGHT STRONG!

$3 CORONAS HEINEKEN, & BUD
$2 TEQUILA SHOTS

DRINK SPECIALS FOR LADIES :
$3 SEX ON THE BEACH, TEQUILA SUNRISE, LONG ISLAND ICE TEA

11PM - ? $2 before midnight $5 after 21+
@
DON PEDROS (90 MANHATTAN AVE. BTWN MCGIBBIN & BOERUM)
MONTROSE L
LORIMER JMZ
BWY G

visit: TROUBLEANDBASS.COM
for more info and directions.

- More Photos from Masters of the Universe.

- Congo Rock

- Gui Boratto - Beautiful Life (Video)

- There were a few new shows on Adult Swim last night. Which was great to hear since, Frisky Dingo stopped airing. Anyhow, check out Fat Guy Stuck in Internet and Drinky Crow Show ( a.k.a. Maakies in comic strip form). I thought they were both really good. If you laugh at these, or at least finding them oddly mesmerizing, then you get me and i got you.
............................................................................................................


Coolah!!! OH Shit, I'm back! ENERGY DRINK REVIEW!!!! Sound the sirens! It's been a minuten (that's some german for all y'all) since I've reviewed some Energy drinks. Maybe it was the cold winter weather or my lack of traveling in search of new and strange energy drinks, but I have lacked on testing the tides of many unsavored taurine, caffeine, etc filled beverages, but I'm back! So here we go! Its time for a blast from Australia.Coolah, not much of a name. Maybe it's some Aussie slang I've never heard. I picked this up one morning before work, and didn't drink it until after I got home from work, you know, when you get really tired and you don't want to take a nap, cause then it'll fuck you all up. But man, this shit is good, got a great lemony taste like a Sprite and worked like a charm too, woke me right up. I even got the energy to start a new DJ mix, wash the dishes, make dinner and sit through my hour and a half regime of two Simpsons episodes and a Seinfeld. BOOYA!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home