Monday, January 12, 2009

SLIPPIN



I was looking at some of my first blog posts the other day (This blog is almost 3 years old), and I realized how much I started to slip in my bloggin. Whether it be about photos or commentary and party notices. Really had dropped the ball. This year, I'll change that.

- Street Boners and TV Carnage. I know I may be a bit late on this. But, it's a really good place to waste some time.

- The Michael Showalter Showalter. I found this one from the MIssbehave Blog.

- Fixed Party w/ Max Tundra this Saturday @ Le Poisson Rouge

- Fun & Mental Party w/ Dj Sega and more this Saturday @ Europa

- Photos from Trouble & Bass this past Saturday

Things to do in 09
Floss more
Get out of debt
Make more music

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger goodeda1122 said...

性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
角色扮演,角色扮演服,吊帶襪,丁字褲,情趣用品,情趣用品,飛機杯,

按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,
潤滑液,
SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
內衣模特兒寫真,
自慰套
愛愛貼圖,真愛密碼,
自慰套,自慰器,情趣,自慰套,情趣,充氣娃娃,

3:34 AM, October 19, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home