Tuesday, February 06, 2007

NO TOASTER



- Bushy Shout out on Mad Decent Blog. Too Funny.

- Trentemøller tonight at Mr. Black for free.

-The new Sarah Silverman Show sucks (no link, i watched it this past week, it's really bad)

.............................

Radiohead - Talk Show Host
One of my favorite Radiohead songs ever, taken from Romeo + Juliet Soundtrack. A good friend of mine is a Radiohead obsessive, and he has like every song Radiohead has ever done, I'm not sure why this matters, I just think it's funny. I heard this song for the first time in Savannah during my freshman year of college when this girl i began dating was playing it in her car, that looked like she lived in it and because it was the only cd she owned that didn't skip besides Nekromantix. Such an enthralling song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home