Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ITS ALL NOW



Congratulations Gothamist, You've made it to my Bookmarks Bar. I was in and out of reading this site but have recently fell in love with it's classy informal content and un-snobbish commentary. Just the info folks. Eagle Eye and I both agree that this is one of our favorite NY-centric sites. Hats Up to you Gothamist!

Also, last night at 6's & 7's was a huge success, we had the dance floor twisting and shaking, until around 1:30 when some ruffians ruined our fun times. But be sure to check us out again 1st and 3rd Monday's at Hugs, Bk; June 2nd and June 16th.
We will bring the tunes and the dapper looks.

Other stuff laterrrrrrrrr

Funny photo of Apollo


+++++++++++++++

Some tunes I've been tuning reently:

Mary Wells - Old Love (Let's Try it Again) [First Pressing]
The Skyliners - Since I Don't Have You
Death Cab For Cutie - Company Calls Epilogue
Cody Chesnutt - No One Will

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home