Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SIR, I SAID TURN IT OFF



+ Iron Man was awesome.

+ Fail Blog. Move over LOL Cats

+ Trouble & Bass Has New Shirts!

+ Mickey Mouse MP3 Player is pretty cool. I like how the ears are control knobs, and of course because it's Mickey Mouse.

++++++++++

Brain Drill - Gorification
N-Type - Way of the Dub (Caspa Remix)
Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams To Remember

*I fell in love with this song when I saw Dream a Little Dream on VHS (with Coreh Haim and Corey Feldman) when I was 8 or 9. Not only did I think the movie was really cool, but still mature and emotional, I thought all the old classy songs from it were amazing. This song really broke my heart, and still does. Another song that stuck with me was Michael Damian's 'Rock On', which I have on 45.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home