Monday, May 08, 2006

Paws Across America Tour - Day 5 - Montreal, Canada


we eat some breakfast. food is real clean in Toronto



the best sign ever

more energy drinks! Canadian style

not good.



I love Montreal.
after my visit there a month ago, it became one of my favorite places in North America.


DJ Booth and Chameleonic from Disorganised, Ottawa. they were playing the Peer Pressure party while we were at Zoobizarre. which is a great spot. huge sound system. and designed like a dungeon.




Shark made it up to Montreal for the show

Ghislain!


Me and Luca got a chance to drop some tracks at the after party. but the cops were raiding at the moment, so our set was quiet time until the cops left. I got a chance to drop some smooth tracks.




me, A-Rock and Ruby Jane





Liam!

Jordan Dare!





this guy was out of control, talking to all the ladies. shooting his steez.


more pics here

Day Off yesterday and today. Tomorrow we hit Burlington, VT

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice dude. You're living the sweet life. I forwarded that Beaver Buzz post to all of my friends...there were some off-color remarks about female grooming and the "DAM GOOD" on the bottom of the can got mad kudos. BTW, I linked to your blog, from my blog, www.creeperallday.blogspot.com

Ciao!

4:16 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uhhh...I meant www.alldaycreeper.com

I may be dyslexic. Doink! :-(

4:18 PM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh for god's sake...

www.alldaycreeper.blogspot.com

I forgot the blgospot. There, that's it. I'm done. Man...

4:19 PM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that pancake makes me hungry...
mmm toronto..i used to dating with a guy from there ;p

5:21 AM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home