Saturday, July 08, 2006

BONKERS

Last night at Dirty Down was completely bonkers.
I dont think I've ever seen it so crazy.
I definitely have Drop The Lime and Girl Talk to thank for that.







































and more here

- Tonight, we're gonna be continuing the blow out up at Savalas for Mad Suspect! Bang It Out!

- We also shot a lot of video for Drop The Lime's upcoming Music video for the song 'Butterscotch'. Aside from the music we're going to be doing a little Dirty Down video. stay tuned.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all i knwo that is somehow i need to get my ass in those vids...like you could subliminally flash me and the megaphone and images of sharks...oh that would be sick and everyoen would love me and buy (?) me even moer! hahahahaha siiiick!
man that shit looked bonkers!
game over time son!

2:11 PM, July 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

slum dunk and frump camp!
no seriously this was legendary
up up and up

8:59 PM, July 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unbelieveable night. simply brilliant performance all around!

3:22 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home