Saturday, September 09, 2006

This is the Most Ballingest Shit Ever!


tonight! it'll be like Paris in there with our Guest Japanster

- Frieze

- Slutty Fringe

- Brilliant Mistake

- Pixel82 - first valuable music request i got on myspace.

- Why didn't anyone tell me how bad Talladega Nights was? I finally saw it on Wednesday, not so good.
This is looking much better. and so does Stranger Than Fiction.

I had a great time in Boston at Paper. I deleted all my pictures on my camera by accident, so I don't have anything to show off, but, it was definitely a fun party and hopefully they'll have me back some time in the future.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sir are too kind!

Elephant sized props from London Town

splendid,
tonyp

10:45 PM, September 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home