Wednesday, October 25, 2006

IF YOU WANT IT



- D-i-r-t-y

- have you seen this man?

- Sarah 18

- Das Glow is coming out with an EP on everyone's new favorite Parisian label, Institubes in Nov. Get ready corny, internerds of the world, including me.

- Cederteg Swedish Publishing Company coming over to see y'all.

- Beatport.com - if you haven't been to this, then you need to check it out and waste hours upon hours of your time listening to songs and not doing whatever it is you think you should be doing with your time.

- MAD SUSPECT HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTY get your Dracula, Zombie, Carrie, Frankenstein and all other types of sexy costumes ready!

------------------------------------------

Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko (Boys Noize Vocal Mix)
I actually think this band is complete crap. Good thing they got some one amazing to remix them.

Depeche Mode - Never Let Me Down (Digitalism Remix)
Oh my god. This is one of the hardest Digitalism Remixes I've heard in a while. Those boys never fail to impress me. Can't wait to see them play CMJ.

------------------------------------------

- I'm in need of a job, or perhaps some gigs in distant places. I just got back from visiting my parents house. i stopped by my old orthodontist and he removed my bottom retainer ive had for six years. im finally growing up. i'm trying to finish getting things together for my halloween costume, man that's exciting. I'm trying to finish a Drop The Lime video I started too too long ago. and I'm also in need of some dental work... and a hair cut.. but, not until after halloween. I got mad dates coming up though! Check the myspace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home