Monday, November 13, 2006

I CANT STOP.



- Check out the Doombox over at MIshka for some amazing tracks. Catalgoued from Movie Soundtracks from the 90's

- Freestyle Unicycle

- Sage Francis' open letter to MC Serch. ghotchya bitch!

- New mix by Passions is up at Trouble and Bass blog right here

- Jam Magazine loves me.


- Voodoo chilli - Look what youve done to me (Trevor Loveys Remix)
Trevor Loveys aka House of 909 aka 1/2 of Switch alongside Solid Groove. These London dudes are just destroying dance floors. I cant get enough of this sound. This out on Speaker Junk Recordings. Amazing. Cant wait to hear more from these guys.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That GI Joe thing is craze. I would kill to find out what "Chuckles" did.

8:15 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home