Friday, February 09, 2007

TEAR EM OUT



- Happy Pug

- Trouble and Bass 6

- 9 is a Classic

- Vice TV

- Lords of The Logistic

- New book of illustrations by Honkey Kong for sale.

- Saturday, Mad Suspect is occurring in the lovely Williamsburg. The Captain + Drop The Lime join forces to cultivate bass heavy music for the crammed masses. See you there.

* I will be getting 4 teeth extracted today, so a big chance i may not be in attendaance Saturday night, (that's what everyone keeps telling me). Star Eyes might be stepping in for me. We will see how I feel tomorrow evening. And, wish me luck!

** edit. Owwwwwwwww. i dont like this feeling....

.....................................

The Promise Ring - Things Just Getting Good
Things are just getting good.Straight Up. But, this song just expresses it in a more sensitive way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home