Friday, March 02, 2007

CAN I SMELL THAT?



Friday March 2nd

Cut Boys Present the last Dirty Down at Lit + Jam Magazine Release Party

Resident DJ: The Captain

at Lit
BASEMENT ONLY
93 2nd Ave
between 5th + 6th st.
New York, NY

- Another NEW BLOG I'm all up in, The Weird Hour. Check it out as soon as possible

- Bombators Pride

- LOL at you

- Good Weather For Airstrikes

- My girl Vivian Host on the new XLR8R Magazine TV

- Trouble and Bass 7 this Saturday at Boogaloo, Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

...........................................................



Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Ones (Mr. Andersonic Remix)
My boy Mr. Andersonic is at it again, This time referencing less booty anthems and more recent Swedish pop stars? I guess so. Andersonic gets real LOW on this track. His bass is like a hungry stomach, gurgling and grumbling, you gotta feed it that bass!!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home