Wednesday, March 07, 2007

JUST SAY NO RAVE



Curses! - What I Need *Exclusive
This is probably one of the most powerful songs I have heard in a long time. And my favorite Curses song to date. Something about it drives me to want to raise my arms to the skies and scream in joy. So that's what you'll find me doing on the dance floor when this song plays. You can also find me riding my bike really fast to this song going nowhere in a rush, but just feeling the music, like nothing else can touch me.



Secret Agent Gel - Hound Dog
brand new track from Secret Agent Gel, I was thinking of a grime track that went backwards fifteen years and hooked up with an industrial band and got a darker Trent Reznor to do some guest vocals. Maybe that's the future of dubstep, I don't know, but that's what this sounds like, future music.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Prolly said...

No Rave is right!

1:08 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger Ariel Sharon said...

oh man, so many Ravesters around these days...

4:48 PM, March 07, 2007  
Blogger DTL said...

PLUR =)

6:58 PM, March 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no more bullshit...we're aggressive kids!
THIS TRACK IS KILLER IT'S ON REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT REPEAT!!!!!!!

7:57 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home