Monday, April 23, 2007

A MILLION TRILLION



- DJ Jazzy Jeff Video Clip Really Amazing.

- Drop The Lime DJing Tuesday at NY Loves Baile at APT.

- Mad Suspect One Year Anniversary This Saturday at Savalas.
Special Guest: Alex Technique (DJ's Are Not Rock Stars)

- Thread on Hollerboard upping all these old Dance Mania Chicago Ghetto House tracks.

- Photo I took of Passions is in the recent issue of Dazed & Confused. My First credited photo!

............................................................



Dizzee Rascal - Pussyhole
Mad Decent put this up a few weeks back, and for a few days recently I couldn't get it out of my head. Drop The Lime and I were wondering what had happened to Dizzee, post grime success and post ShowTime, which wasn't too much a success compared to Boy in Da Corner. We were wondering if he was living it up or still at the hustle. And then a few days later, I catch this track on Mad Decent. Such a slamming track. I hope his newer album sounds a lot like this. Also, in the newest issue of Dazed & Confused, there's a little editorial about grime MC's, specifically in the UK, since according to them "it never hit it big in the states" Maybe not as big as it got in the UK, but I know a lot of dudes who would take offense to that. But, like D & C, I'm interested in hearing what these big MC's are going to do next.
DONT MAKE ME GET OLD SCHOOL!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Prolly said...

Big ups Patrick on Ben's killer mug shot.

See you Saturday... You guys still gettin the midget gogo dancers?

11:10 AM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger deanosounds said...

I love this track. You are so right!
Tothedisco.com

4:57 PM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger 4AM jess said...

There was a little article about Dizee in ID last month. Then I saw this on Mad Decent too. I am ready for his comeback!!!

5:43 PM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger KeithP said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for the heads up on that dance mania thread. I wouldn't passed right over it.

2:46 AM, April 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home