Sunday, December 30, 2007

COLD NIGHTS

Heeyyyyoo
Been in a minute. Happy Holidays to All. Hope you have a good New Years Eve!
If you are in or around Montreal, Canada. You should check out the I Love Neon party. I will be there with a slew of other NYC criminal record-free representatives. If you're there, See you soon!

Also, I was researching some things through technorati, a website I don't frequent often and came across some websites and blogs that linked Dirty Down. Much appreciated! Tis the season to pass on some love, so check them out!

- Stagg Street (NSFW)

- Wicked Phobica

- Oh Death Blog

- SF Studios

- Sneaky Thinkings

- Tobias Jones

- Fearless Vampire Killers

- RE UP blog

and some holiday photos:














* and I want to give a shout out to my uncle John, he told me over the Holidays that he reads my blog, I think that's pretty awesome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home