Sunday, May 14, 2006

Paws Across America Day 11 & 12 - Providence & NYC (home)
Woke up at some random hotel outside of Cambridge. We made our way to Providence in the afternoon.



Rainy and grey in Cambridge and in Providence. bum out weather.
I got to meet up with some old friends, like, "Yo, how long since I've seen you?"
"I don't remember."
"I think like three years. Wow."




Providence was probably the worst show we had, which is really sad since it was on a Friday.


Me and the boys split up, they spent another night in a Hotel, and me and Jason spent the night at AS220 with my friend Ellen. Which is this really nice artists community center. You have to apply to be able to live there and there are only 12 rooms, and no tiime limit of how long you can live there, so my friend Ellen is kind of privilidged to live there. It's a dope place though.
After the show, we went to another bar and then to Stop and Shop and on the way there was a fender bender between our mini van and a very dirty ford taurus, drunken people driving, Mitch Hedberg quotes, "put it in your butt" on the stereo and me taking the wrong exits.




we go waaaaaaay back.




more pictures here

Paws Across America Tour - Day 13 - New York, NY (home)
We got brunch in the morning and then i met up with Luca and MIguel and then we were off to New York. home.
I wasn't going to be joining them for the show, I had prior engagements at Savalas - Mad Suspect




a dirty ford taurus

on the way back we ventured through Bridgeport trying to find a Walgreens... not a good look in Bridgeport.

Get into NYC with some nice sunny weather before the clouds came through.

Mad Suspect - good ass time!
a night of many birthdays. I got to play for a long time which was really fun.












Good to be home.

more pictures here

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was in providence the same time as you were. But I missed your thing. Oops. ~Andrea

2:23 PM, May 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patrick :D
im kiki from Jakarta Indonesia

wow i really enjoy to read your blog..
your life seem FUN FUN FUN and FUN ;D
u have great party photos too..

anyway just wana say hi ...

keep posting ey.. ;)

3:57 AM, May 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anyway found your blog from
Lastnightsparty.com

:)

3:58 AM, May 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home