Wednesday, March 29, 2006

WMC - Miami 2006
I had planned on doing a well written day to day update of some of the events, dj's, bands, and etc.that i saw this year. but since i didn't have a solid place to sleep at, and didn't use the internet at all during my trip, the plan kind of dwindled, so right now, im in Savannah, finally getting to chill out and use the inernet at leisure.
check out some pictures and some quick notes.

Day One Thursday March 23rd, 2006
"When did you get here?"


We drank way too many Energy drinks. We OD-ed on Energy Drinks. There was a Monster energy drink pick-up truck driving around handing these out, we didn't realize this. when we go to a hotel to meet Vivian, there were three of these hanging out at an empty table, cold. So we immediately drank them.


Amanda Blank and friend, Rose.




Low Budget killed it at Spiderpussy.


XLR8R Girls after a long day and night of partying.

Friday March 24th, 2006
"Yeah last night was alright, what are you doing tonight? Me too. See you there."





Cut Boys finally meet Rory Them Finest

I saw these dudes from Crucial Get Down and The Bangers either waiting for the bus, getting on the bus, getting off of a bus or talking about the bus ever day I was down there. Shit was too funny.






Justice fucking threw it down so hard at the Revolver party.


Saturday March 25th, 2006 - Meltdown.
"Holy shit. Last night was so banging. What's going on tonight. Yeah, I'm not sure either. Text me."









Sunday March 26th, 2006 - Recoup
"Nah, I'm just going to hang around today."








Amy got us into BET's Spring Bling on the last day of Taping. enough time to see Three 6 Mafia.






Later, party at Purdy Lounge to see The Rub DJ's.

Monday March 27th, 2006
"I'm so fucking tired. You leaving tomorrow? Me too. Ok, cool. See you in New York."




The Godfather was so good. No one really knew how to handle it.

2 Live Crew played, and they wouldn't let me take any pictures after like two.
The music was so fucking loud and the bass was so heavy and i was right in front, i could barely breath. They later brought out some booty shaking girls and invited girls on stage and I couldn't tell if I should dance or if I should just stare. I just kept thinking of the word intense over and over again.



Tuesday March 28th, 2006
Leave Miami, 7 a.m. on a greyhound bus to Savannah, GA.
Arrival Time: 7:15 p.m.








This is Tadd Trueb of Murmur Magazine. I haven't seen Tadd in over a year. we went out t a karaoke night at Deb's bar, far in the middle of nowhere Savannah and I sang karaoke for the first time. Song of choice; Nu Shooz "I can't wait", which after starting i realized was a bad choice because of the high female lead vocals.





Thursday night at The Jinx. Party time.



more to come
see all photos from Miami here
see photos from Savannah and for the future here


- my boy drop the lime has a new video - check it out. Wylin in the italian mountains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home