Saturday, April 01, 2006

Got back from the south last night, came home just in time for Dirty Down.
Dirty Down Pics are up here






I got Shark a MegaPhone. best idea and worst idea. it has a siren on it too.



Savannah, GA:
Thanks to everyone in Savannah who came out and showed some love.
I got a lot of welcoming embraces and great comments.
i truly do miss the south and the friends i have that inhabit it.
Thanks to Tadd for putting me and Mule up.
and Lauren for being there to hang out with and put up with my grump.

Pictures here
Pictures were taken by Mule.









Mad Photo Uploadage.

Besides that, got lots going on. leaving for Canada in a few days to see our boys up North, and to meet some new great people I'm sure.
Thursday April 6th - Toronto with Rory Them Finest
Friday April 7th - Ottawa with Disorganised
Saturday April 8th - Montreal with Peer Pressure
I'm really excited about this.

- Tonight. Switch at Sullivan Room, M.A.N.D.Y. at Avalon and The Rub in Brooklyn.

- In the world of Myspace music -
Low Budget has a lot of dope remixes on his page.
Jokers of the Scene have a new Bondo de Role remix up too, shit's fly.

I'll have more substantial internet business with you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home